COVID-19 - Customer Service Lobby Closure
March 30, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 situation and in an effort to encourage “social distancing” while also protecting the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the community, Centerville Community Services District will be taking the following actions until further notice:
- The Customer Service Lobby is closed to all non-essential visitors and vendors.
- In-person appointments can be scheduled for urgent matters.
- The Office Phone Lines will remain open from 8 am – 5 pm (closing from 12-1 for lunch).
- Please call us at (530) 246-0680 for any customer service needs.
- Customer Work Orders will continue to be issued to address our customer’s needs. Please exercise the 6-foot “social distancing” goal while interacting.
It is our goal to continue to provide you both excellent customer service and a safe and reliable water supply. As part of this effort we will continue to exercise “social distancing”.
In making your monthly payment, please use one of the following options:
- Mail Payments – Utility bill payments can be mailed to Centerville CSD, 8930 Placer Road, Redding, CA 96001.
- Phone Payments – Contact Customer Service at (530) 246-0680 to pay using your Visa or Mastercard. Please note that a $3 (or 3%) third-party fee is charged for this service.
- Drop Box – You can drop off your check in the Drop Box located in the parking lot. This box is cleared twice daily Monday thru Friday.
- Online Payment Service – Online payments can be made at www.centervillecsd.org.
- Bill Pay – Most banks and credit unions offer their customers an online Bill Pay option. Please consult with your banking institution for more information.